November 29th is Giving Tuesday. For those who have never heard of Giving Tuesday, it’s a reaction to the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Rather than spending money on something material, it is a chance for people to take part in a Global Day of Giving.
I am asking that this Giving Tuesday you consider making a meaningful gift to Ramah in the Rockies. In my nearly four seasons at Ramah in the Rockies (and another 15 with the greater Ramah movement), I have seen first hand what a blessing camp can be.
I have witnessed campers learn a new skill, overcome fears, make friends, form a community, and become better people! I know that camp can change lives because it has changed mine.
I am asking you to help us nurture the next generation of Jewish youth.
Your gift allows us to provide opportunities and experiences like these:
- Campers from smaller Jewish populations feeling the power of immersive Jewish community for their first time,
- Campers from cities like New York or Los Angeles actually seeing starry nights and hearing nature’s orchestra,
- Groups of campers forming community and conquering challenges while hiking together through Rocky Mountain National Park,
- Campers learning lifelong skills as they work to master fire building, rock climbing, mountain biking, and other techniques, and
- An enduring love of the Colorado wilderness. Many of our campers and staff have planted roots in Colorado and grown the local Jewish community because of their time with Ramah.
To contribute to the Jewish future, please click here: Ramah Giving Tuesday
Ari out on masa with our JOLI chalutzim in 2015 and 2016: