- Living out our Core Values of Kavod (Respect), Simcha (Joy), Tzmicha Ishit (Personal Growth), and Kehillah(Connection).
- The pride and joy of biking to the summit of Mt. Evans (elevation: 14,265), a Colorado 14-er!
- Chalutzim learning to milk goats, feed chickens, saddle horses, and and care for our fellow ranch inhabitants
- The feeling of accomplishment when reaching the top of a climbing route for the first time!
- Learning skills on backcountry excursions to become independent.
- Meeting Jews from around the world and creating intense, meaningful, and lifelong friendships and connections.
We wish you and your entire family and community a wonderful Chanukah full of sufganiyot, miracles, and enjoying the glow of the candles!