Dates & Rates
*JOLI is also open to Rising 12th Graders who have not yet completed the program
Please call our office at (303) 261-8214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current session availability.
- Registrations may be cancelled for any reason until March 1st, 2019 with a complete refund of deposit and tuition
- Families in need of a payment plan should contact our Registrar, Sandra Yaron, at email@example.com or 303-261-8214 x105.
- Need-based financial assistance is available.
- Please visit our Grant and Scholarship page to apply and for more information.
- Awards are given on a first come, first served basis, starting in October each year.
- To avoid a 3% processing fee, please consider paying via Electronic Check
- Please note that session tuition is the same though session durations vary.
- Our Inclusion program operates during all sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- JOLI applicants will be asked to complete an essay, and applicants who are new to camp will be asked to complete an additional interview with one of our staff.
- Automatic grants are available for Ramah in the Rockies alumni who would like to attend Ramah Israel Seminar.