Dates & Rates
SUPER Early Bird Registration (Before Oct. 31) includes a FREE Ramah in the Rockies gift!
- Registrations may be cancelled for any reason until March 1st, 2020 with a complete refund of deposit and tuition
- Families in need of a payment plan should contact our Registrar, Sandra Yaron, at email@example.com or 303-261-8214 x105.
- Need-based financial assistance is available.
- Please visit our Grant and Scholarship page to apply and for more information.
- Awards are given on a first come, first served basis, starting in October each year.
- To avoid a 3% processing fee, please consider paying via Electronic Check
- Please note that session tuition is the same though session duration vary.
- Our Inclusion program operates during all sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- JOLI applicants may be asked to complete an essay, and applicants who are new to camp may be asked to complete an additional interview with one of our staff. JOLI open to Rising 12th Graders who have not yet completed the program
- Automatic grants are available for Ramah in the Rockies alumni who would like to attend Ramah Israel Seminar.