Dates & Rates
*JOLI is also open to Rising 12th Graders who have not yet completed the program
Please call our office at (303) 261-8214×0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current session availability.
- Registrations may be cancelled for any reason until March 1st, 2019 with a complete refund of deposit and tuition
- Families in need of a payment plan should contact the business manager, Douglas Wolf (email@example.com).
- Need-based financial assistance is available. Please contact Douglas Wolf for more information.
- Awards are given on a first come, first served basis, starting in October 2018.
- To avoid a 3% processing fee, please consider paying via Electronic Check
- Please note that session tuition is the same though session durations vary.
- Our Inclusion program operates during all sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- JOLI applicants will be asked to complete an essay, and applicants who are new to camp will be asked to complete an additional interview with one of our staff.
- Automatic grants are available for Ramah in the Rockies alumni who would like to attend Ramah Israel Seminar.