Dates & Rates
SUPER Early Bird Registration (Before Oct. 31) includes a
Ramah in the Rockies embroidered gift!
- Registrations may be cancelled for any reason until March 1st, 2018 with a complete refund of deposit and tuition
- Families in need of a payment plan should contact the business manager, Douglas Wolf (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Need-based financial assistance is available. Please contact Douglas Wolf for more information.
- Awards are given on a first come, first served basis, starting in October 2017.
- To avoid a 3% processing fee, please consider paying via Electronic Check
- Please note that session tuition is the same though session durations vary.
- Our Tikvah/Inclusion program operates during all sessions. Please contact tikvah@ramahoutdoors for more details.
- JOLI applicants will be asked to complete an essay and interview with one of our staff. We will conduct these starting November 2017.